Welcome to As The Page TurnsWelcome to the home of As The Page Turns. We are Greenville, South Carolina's largest independent bookstore. Located in Travelers Rest between George Coleman Ford and Bank of Travelers Rest, just past beautiful Furman University. Our inventory includes new books, bestsellers, used books, books by regional authors, favorite book club titles, books on school reading lists, and lots of teacher materials. We have a generous trade-in policy, offer discounts on new books, and are happy to special order any book you may need. We take cash, checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM Monday - Friday
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM on Saturday
At As the Page Turns, you get:
- Credit for every book you buy!
- Credit for every book you trade in!
- Automatic membership in the ATPT Frequent Buyer's Club with your first purchase!
- A 20% discount on any newly released book!
- Free, convenient, front-of-store parking!
- Friendly, personalized service!
- A terrific selection of books, cards, and gifts!
Thank you for visiting As the Page Turns online. Give us a call if you're looking for a particular title, or if you would like us to order a book for you. Come visit us in person when you have a chance!
**Please Note: We are working on having our inventory available online. However, it is not currently available, therefore the inventory search feature is not accurate at this time. If you are looking for a particular book please give us a call and we would be happy to check our inventory for you! Thank you for your patience!**